среда, 16 апреля 2008 г.

Anisimovka.



I have one special place where I feel switching off the world. It's 3 hours away by car from Vladivostok in the Sikhote-Alin Mountains (main mountain system in Primorye). That's truly magic place.
Everyone can feel this. There is a main mountain called "Pidan" (not really high - about 1300 m above the sea). All "ezoteric people" addict to conquer this mountain. I've never been on the top. I'm not ezoteric) Oh, may be a kind of) But I prefer to spend all my winter weekends in the small house in the taiga...
The Host of this house is Sergey. He is great person. Retired he's still full of energy. He is ex-KGB agent (true!), has been around the world and knows a lot of amazing things. Every time he has a new story to tell. His house in the wintertime is always full of guests. That's me in the corner in zebra sailor's t-short (or it's dress?)

There is a slope in this place...

...so most part of them are skiers and snowboarders and "mountain conquerors" as well.

Sometimes there are about 30 people in 3 small rooms! New Year party. Sergey with his guests:

Sergey likes girls. Girls like Sergey) This shot was made 5 minutes later new year chime. It's about -20 C. The guy at the left is Sasha, Sergey's son. He is
definitely his son, isn't he?

Well...I'm skier, snowboarder and mountain counqueror at the same time. Yeah, my life is so complicated).

I've been on the top of Falaza mnt. (it's close to Pidan and 100 m. lower) few times and even had a kind of countrycross. It's snowing even in the may!

It's awesome in all seasons...


Winter is great...
But I much prefer to go there when it's fall or spring. Nobody's in the house and I just lay in the small room on the 3d floor whatching through the window:

Ok...It's not 3d floor, it's lavatory)
In the eveving we spend time playing guitar (mostly Sergey and another talented people, I have no any musical abilities) and seating around campfire.

Oh...and there is a place for barbecue. "Shashliks" are sooo tasty.
Another reason to love this place is banya! What can I say about Russian banya? You should try it to understand.

In the worm season Sergey is building and renovating and improving his property. He made all this by his own.


And he's making "samogon" (home made vodka) and perfect cat meat for "shashliks":

Hehe...just joke)
It's truly magic place: lamps are planting right on the trees) I'm so happy that I live here and know about it.

Комментариев нет: